My Diary, Zombie, Dreams


 My diary.. Seems so long i didn't write n telling my story.. 
Ya, when i have deep feeling about something.. When too much happiness or sadness feeling.. I wrote them there..

I opened my diary and wow!  it's obvious that the last i wrote there is on februari 24, 2011. Written with colorful pen and also colorful handmade picture.. I know that day i must feel very happy. Contradictive with my feeling tonight. I feel sad with myself. These several days i was thinking and asking much about  myself.. And finally get the answer : Zombie!



Yeah, you know, zombie is a creature,seems-like-human-l, but don't have any heart, feeling, even not using brain to think. That's me for these several months. I feel sad because i just realized the foolness, after several months i'm being zombie.It's really really fool that you do the daily activities, do what you have to do now, but not thinking about tomorrow, next week, next year and so on. I just live on today, don't think about the future. Future here for me is very related with dreams, purpose, destination, obsession. Where is my dreams?? I didn't hold them..



I'm reading my diary again..and you know, so many dreams i wrote there. Some of them already have the answer, success and the others failed.  Since i realized  it now, i don't wanna be dreamless person anymore. I don't wanna loose the chance. I wanna hold my dreams again. Dreams, something that make me feel alive!

Some of my dreams that still have no answer, is about the college life before graduation. I know that i have limited time to realize it as now i'm on 7th semester, hehe... But there's no  'late' word for something good, right? I'll try my best to realize it. Bismillaaah...



Ps: sorry if my english grammar isn't good enough, i'm still learning on it :D
0 Responses